What data do we collect?
• E-mail Address
• Telephone number
• If you choose to supply your postal address in the ‘Contact Us’ section, we will also collect this.
Why do we collect this data?
• The data we collect is stored as part of our internal record keeping. We will only use your data if you request more information on our products, a quotation, a design consultation or place an order with us.
• We may use the data we collect to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically use your data to send you relevant marketing information regarding new products, services or special offers. The company will only use your personal data for promotional or marketing purposes if you have specifically requested to be added to our mailing list.
• We may use your data to contact you for market research purposes.
• We may use your data to customise the website according to your interests.
How do we collect this data?
Newton & Frost Fencing may collect the above data when you interact with us, for example:
• Enquiring about our services
• Visiting our website
• Contacting us through the ‘Contact Us’ page on the website
• Signing to receive marketing updates
• Posting content to our website or social media sites
• Visiting our showroom or offices
• Contacting us via website, email, phone, SMS, social media or post
Controlling your personal information:
Newton & Frost Fencing Limited will not pass on or sell your information to any third-party companies or other companies unless they are working under our direct instruction.
Restricting the use of your personal data:
Newton & Frost Fencing will only send you marketing material if you have signed up to our mailing list. If you have signed up to our mailing list and wish to unsubscribe, please contact us.
In accordance with GDPR legislation, you may request details of all of the personal information that we hold. You may also request an amendment to your data or the full erasure of your data. Please contact us for further information.